From barbarians full of rage with glorious mustaches to arsonist magicians, raise your own army and lead your clan to victory! Build your village to defend against the assailants, fight against millions of players around the world and forge a powerful clan with others to destroy enemy clans.
Clash of Clans FEATURES
● Build your town in an unbeatable fortress.
● Raise your own army of barbarians, archers, pig riders, wizards, dragons and other powerful fighters.
● Fight with players from all over the world and win your trophies.
● Join other players to form the ultimate Clan.
● Fight against rival clans in epic clan wars.
● Build 18 unique units with multiple levels of updates
● Discover your favorite attack army of innumerable combinations of troops, spells, heroes and clan reinforcements.
● Defend your village with a multitude of cannons, towers, mortars, bombs, traps and walls.
● Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the kingdom
Clash of Clans REVISIONS OF THE PLAYER
Clash of Clans is proud to announce more than five million five-star reviews on Google Play.
Clash of Clans Android version FAQs:
Q1: Clash of Clans (COC) is a game online or offline, do I need an Internet connection to play?
Apparently, Clash of Clans is an online game, requires Internet access to provide players with games and social content for your gaming experience, as well as the ability to play live with the rest of the Clash community.
Note: Best Clan Clash experience for Android, you must first verify the minimum requirements: 0.5 GB of RAM (1 GB or more is recommended), Android OS 4.0.3 or newer. Screen resolution 800×480 or higher.
Follow the steps below to solve the Clash of Clans problem.
1. Close the application and restart it. Turn off your device and turn it on again, then try restarting the application. Remove the application and then reinstall it.
2. Make sure you have downloaded the latest version of the Google Play Store game. Or you can download and update the Clash of Clans APK file at APKPure.com.
3. Free the device memory by closing background applications that are not used.
4. Clear more storage memory by uninstalling applications that you do not use. Also, try to transfer or backup videos and images from your Android device.
Supercell has revealed that it will host a new event on October 24 that could bring important updates to the popular Clash of Clans video game. These are some of the things that are rumored to be part of the upcoming Clash of Clans (COC) update:
City Hall 11: Currently, many players are trapped in City Hall 10 and can not move any further; They must be satisfied with attacking other bases and improving their defenses. If Supercell opens City Hall 11, it is likely to bring a lot of new things to the game. You have the opportunity to revitalize it and push more content. It has been predicted that this could bring improvements to the spells.
Single player maps: This will be a blessing for players who have loved playing in single player modes or for players to try their new skills and strategies.
Level 8 barbarians: it is also possible that with the Town Hall 10 Clash of Clans upgrade, players can also get powerful new barbarians from level 7 to level 8.
Clan Tourneys: it was predicted that the new update could include 5v5 and 10v10 tournaments for people who could be incentivized with bigger rewards like gems and booties.
Improvement of Dark Troop: With the update of City Hall 10, Dark Troops could also level up or there could be new troops to serve the fans.
New hero: several new updates have come to the game, but there has not been any new hero like King and Queen. This new character could have the ability to enhance and evolve.