Now you can download Adobe Flash Player manually for your Android devices. Adobe Flash has been an important part of the Internet for the longest period and few applications still depend on the player, but we are all aware that Android has discontinued its support for Adobe Flash in all future versions.
So it’s very clear that the new versions of Android are not equipped with flash support, but we can manually install flash support on all Android versions with simple steps.
Next, in this article, you will find all the appropriate flash versions of Adobe. All you have to do is download them to your cell phone and install the apk.
Steps to Install Adobe Flash Player in Android?
- Go to the Android settings menu.
- Go to Security and Accept / Allow applications
- check Unknown sources to enable support to install applications from unknown sources.
- Download any version of Adobe Player for Android from the list below.
- Once you have downloaded the files, open Notifications.
- Touch install_flash_player.apk.
- Once you have correctly installed the flash support, you can run all applications that depend on flash.